Changing Your Site Status to Bypass
Before you create or change your configuration, change your site status to bypass so that you can test changes locally before they affect your production site.
To change your site status to bypass:
- In the portal, click Settings > Site Actions.
Click Change Status.
The Change Site Status slider appears.
- Set the following options:
- For Change Site Status To, select BYPASS.
- For Reason for Change, select Planned Testing.
- Optionally, add a description. (For example, Initial Site Rules testing)
- Click Save.